We are going to be doing another mastermind session, this time at Affiliate Summit East. We have previously done them at ASW and adtech San Francisco, so we are looking forward to doing one on the East Coast.
When & Where
Sunday August 21st from 3pm-6pm est.
Who & What
This is going to be a really good session. We have a number of speakers so there will be a ton of great information shared. I will be presenting along with Adam Bunch, Stefanie Hutson, and Lee DeGrande.
Our schedule is as follows:
- How to promote every offer on an affiliate network in under an hour
- How to run dating on PPV the right way including landing pages, offers, keywords, bidding, and budget
- How to earn an easy $100-$200 a day with Clickbank and PPV
- How to use PPV to promote obscure affiliate networks you've never heard of
- A case study on gaming involving PPV and banner ads
- Dealing with cashflow as an affiliate
- How i went from $100 a day to $10/k a day
- Building an effective mindset for affiliate marketing
- 5 or more case studies showing campaigns making over $1k per day
- Scaling campaigns rapidly
- Effectively researching the competition
- International markets
- Plus other random sneaky tricks and tips
- How advertisers work and how affiliates can improve their own campaigns by understanding more about the big picture
- Have you always wondered how advertisers work, and what you might be missing out on?
- A case study featuring a profitable & easy campaign you can take and expand.
- The mindset that goes into a profitable campaign
This is going to be a full 3 hours of information but we will also have some time for Q&A after the presentations.
The cost is $600 which also includes a year access to the forum plus a recording of the session, including a DVD with notes, codes, and examples.
Spots will be limited to 12 people so if you would like to register and reserve a spot, you can do so here
Please PM me in the forum, or email me firstname.lastname@example.org before sending payment to make sure there are still spots open, or if you have any questions.