I've been in kind of a productivity rut lately. First it was the holidays, then I was sick, then Affiliate Summit west. Between everything, my schedule has been thrown off and it's been tough to get back into a routine. So, I reached out to the guys at AsianEfficiency.com to do a podcast episode with me.
Thanh Pham is a productivity expert and managing director of Asian Efficiency. Asian Efficiency is a site purely dedicated to helping other people be more productive and effective in their personal and professional lives.
In this podcast we talk about:
- Some of the biggest productivity struggles entrepreneurs face and what to do about them
- Why working more hours leads to less productivity
- How to get yourself motivated when you don't feel like working
- Some unique productivity tools
- Simple ways you can immediately become more productive
This was a great episode and came at a good time for me. I know you'll get a lot out of it too. A big thanks to Thanh for taking to the time to do this. Be sure and checkout their blog and podcast at AsianEfficiency.com.