In this episode of the Aff Playbook affiliate marketing podcast, I interview John Lee Dumas from Entrepreneur On Fire.
Entrepreneur On Fire has been awarded the Best of iTunes, and it's easy to see why. John puts on a new high quality podcast every single day. This level of dedication to producing valuable content for entrepreneurs has resulting in a monthly income now approaching $300k per month.
John is a super high energy individual (although in this podcast we learned he enjoys a good House of Cards Marathon), and his passion for talking about business and entrepreneurship really shines through.
In this episode we discuss:
– John's background and how he got started
– Who inspires him
– His morning routine
– Staying motivated, and what to do when your motivation runs low
– The biggest struggling points for aspiring entrepreneurs.
– Going to college vs starting your own business
– Hiring and working with virtual assistants
– Advise for those who are working full time jobs but really want to start their own business
– Coming trends for 2015 and beyond
I would like to thank John for taking the time to do this. Be sure and check out Entrepreneur on Fire.